Wildlife Sighting Recording
Lorraine Maynard records sightings of birds, plus other fauna and flora, seen in the woods. Please let Lorraine know if you see any birds or other fauna and flora – unusual or common. Lorraine can be contacted on 07802 162275 or email Lorraine at email@example.com
- List 30 FoABW Bird Records SPRING MarAprMay 2016
- List 31 FoABW Bird Records SUMMER JunJulAug 2016
- List 32 FoABW Bird Records AUTUMN SEPT OCT NOV 2016
- List 33 FoABW Bird Records WINTER Dec 2016 Jan Feb 2017
- List 34 FoABW Bird Records SPRING Mar Apr May 2017
- List 35 FoABW Bird Records SUMMER Jun Jul Aug 2017
- List 36 FoABW Bird Records AUTUMN Sept Oct Nov 2017
- List 37 FoABW Bird Records WINTER Dec 2017 Jan Feb 2018
- List 38 FoABW Bird Records SPRING Mar Apr May 2018
- FOABW Sightings Report Jun Jul Aug Summer 2018
- FOABW Sightings Report AUTUMN Sept Oct Nov 2018
- FoABW Sightings WINTER Dec 2018 – Feb 2019
- FoABW Sightings SPRING Mar Apr May 2019
- FoABW Sightings SUMMER Jun-Aug 2019
- FoABW-Sightings-AUTUMN-Sept-Oct-Nov 2019
- FOABW Sightings-WINTER-Dec 2019-Jan20-Feb 2020
- FOABW Sightings-SPRING & SUMMER Mar- Aug 2020
- FoABW SIGHTINGS REPORT WINTER – DEC 2020 JAN FEB 2021
- FoABW Sightings Report SPRING Mar-Apr_May 2021
TCV Pond Survey – Pond 1, Pond Meadow
The Conservation Volunteers team (TCV) carried out a survey prior to Pond 1 being dredged earlier this year. You may remember that the balancing pond was overgrown with brambles and Alder saplings prior to dredging. A further survey will be carried out in 4 months time to see what species have taken advantage of the free flowing water within the pond.
To see the survey, please click on the link below:
The Conservation Volunteers (TCV) have carried out a post-dredging survey to Pond 1.
To see the second survey, please click on the link below:
Snapshot of Inveterate Life in Ashenground & Bolnore Woods by Krisztina Fekete.
To see full article, please click on Link below:-
Winter 2016 Survey by Krisztina Fekete
Krisztina carried out a seasonal survey of AGW for Mosses, Lichens, Insects.
Please Click on link below to see her Winter survey of mosses and lichens